Junior Web Developer
RemunerationWe offer competitive market rates, fully remote work from home, and own or supplied equipment. Remuneration will vary depending on experience. Please see our equal opportunity statement below.
- Experience with Sass and other CSS compilation tools.
- Some experience with project dependency management, including Yarn and NPM.
- Some experience with task runners and develop-time compilation tools such as Gulp or Webpack.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Basic familiarity with *nix command line (Linux, macOS, etc.). and shell scripting would be helpful.
- Candidates should ideally have a prepared portfolio of example web and CSS layouts.
- Appreciate well structured and semantic web layouts
- Willing to learn and prepared to invest in self-development through reading, practise, and mentorship.
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping.
- Must be comfortable working remotely, but not alone. Because of the remote nature of our teams, candidates may be required to participate in calls and meetings outside of traditional working hours. These meetings typically occur one to two times a week.
A Future with Infonomic
Applicants are invited to send a covering email and resume to email@example.com
Infonomic is a growing company with a bright future. Our mission is to create beautiful information systems and useful digital products. Profit-sharing schemes and partnership-level positions are available to those with a desire to become part of the Infonomic journey.
Infonomic is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strive to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Represented globally, Infonomic welcomes applicants from around the world, with a current preference towards Europe and Asia due to time zone differences.