Front-End React Developer
RemunerationWe offer competitive market rates, fully remote work from home, and own or supplied equipment. Remuneration will vary depending on experience. Please see our equal opportunity statement below.
You’ll become a key member of our development team, helping to expand and build upon new and exciting products. You'll receive support and training from senior team members and will be a focused on React. You'll be expected to grow your React skills including the implementation of universal design systems, reusable components, and shared layouts. Web, mobile, and Web3 are fast-moving technologies requiring innovative and creative approaches to problem solving and development. This is an ideal role for candidates that are eager to learn more about React, Web3, and blockchain technologies.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with React including a good understanding of React hooks.
- Experience with Sass and other React-based style systems and UI Kits such as styled-components, Emotion, Material UI.
- Familiarity with Redux and a general understanding of approaches to state management.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Basic familiarity with *nix command line (Linux, macOS, etc.). and shell scripting.
- Some experience with Node.js and API development is desirable.
- Appreciate good UI/UX
- The ability to work from design sketches during handover from the design team.
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping and the ability to estimate effort and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working remotely, but not alone. Because of the remote nature of our teams, candidates may be required to participate in calls and meetings outside of traditional working hours. These meetings typically occur one to two times a week.
A Future with Infonomic
Applicants are invited to send a covering email and resume to email@example.com
Infonomic is a growing company with a bright future. Our mission is to create beautiful information systems and useful digital products. Profit-sharing schemes and partnership-level positions are available to those with a desire to become part of the Infonomic journey.
Infonomic is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strive to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Represented globally, Infonomic welcomes applicants from around the world, with a current preference towards Europe and Asia due to time zone differences.