Full-Stack React Developer
RemunerationWe offer competitive market rates, fully remote work from home, and own or supplied equipment. Remuneration will vary depending on experience. Please see our equal opportunity statement below.
You’ll become a key member of our development team, helping to expand and build upon new and exciting products. You'll receive support from senior team members and will be focused on full stack React client and server API development.
Web, mobile, and Web3 are fast-moving technologies requiring innovative and creative approaches to problem solving and development. This is an ideal role for candidates that are eager to learn more about Web3 and blockchain technologies.
- A minimum of three years’ experience with React including a good understanding of React hooks.
- Familiarity with Redux and a general understanding of approaches to state management.
- Experience with Sass and other React-based style systems and UI Kits such as styled-components, Emotion, Material UI.
- Good experience with Node.js and API development. Experience with Fastify is highly desirable.
- Experience with basic RDBMS-based storage systems, such as MySQL.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Experience with *nix command line (Linux, macOS, etc.). and basic shell scripting.
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping and the ability to estimate effort and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working remotely, but not alone. Because of the remote nature of our teams, candidates may be required to participate in calls and meetings outside of traditional working hours. These meetings typically occur one to two times a week.
A Future with Infonomic
Applicants are invited to send a covering email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infonomic is a growing company with a bright future. Our mission is to create beautiful information systems and useful digital products. Profit-sharing schemes and partnership-level positions are available to those with a desire to become part of the Infonomic journey.
Infonomic is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strive to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Represented globally, Infonomic welcomes applicants from around the world, with a current preference towards Europe and Asia due to time zone differences.