Senior Graphic and UI Designer
RemunerationWe offer competitive market rates, fully remote work from home, and own or supplied equipment. Remuneration will vary depending on experience. Please see our equal opportunity statement below.
You’ll become a key member of the Infonomic team, helping to expand and build upon new and exciting products.
As a senior designer you'll work collaboratively with the development and UX teams. You'll be expected to take concepts and user flows from initial discussion, through to high-fidelity sketches and prototypes - including the collection of research and reference material, initial wireframes, mockups, and high-fidelity sketches for final approval.
The senior designer will also be responsible for ad-hoc internal design and creative communication tasks, as well as the supervision of any commissioned illustrations or artwork from our network of creative freelancers.
- Candidates should ideally have a first or second degree in communication arts and design.
- Strong Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma.
- Figma experience is highly desired - including establishing color and typographic systems, grid-based layouts, auto layout, component variants, and the use of styles.
- Appreciate beautiful design in web and mobile.
- Willing to learn and prepared to invest in self-development through reading, practise, and mentorship.
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping.
- Must be comfortable working remotely, but not alone. Because of the remote nature of our teams, candidates may be required to participate in calls and meetings outside of traditional working hours. These meetings typically occur one to two times a week.
A Future with Infonomic
Applicants are invited to send a covering email and resume to email@example.com
Infonomic is a growing company with a bright future. Our mission is to create beautiful information systems and useful digital products. Profit-sharing schemes and partnership-level positions are available to those with a desire to become part of the Infonomic journey.
Infonomic is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strive to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Represented globally, Infonomic welcomes applicants from around the world, with a current preference towards Europe and Asia due to time zone differences.